3D Printed Wall Panels using patented C-Fab® technology
Sto Panel Technology® has partnered with Branch Technology® to deliver unprecedented 3-dimensional design freedom for exterior walls. Branch’s unique Cellular Fabrication (C-Fab®) process allows for unprecedented creativity as virtually any shape or form can be created at a large scale.
StoPanel 3DP Components
3D Printed and robotically milled to exact dimensions to achieve unique, fully customizable 3D exterior shapes that are lightweight, structurally robust and easy to install..
1 – 3D printed Matrix Freeform Polymer
2 – Branch Composite Core
3 – Sto Reinforcement and Performative Architectural Finish
4 – StoPanel Prefabricated Exterior Wall Panel
Sto Aesthetic Options
StoPanel 3DP can be finished with a variety of Sto aesthetic surfaces, providing an even higher level of design freedom.
- Broad assortment of colors, textures and surface options
- Quality and consistency – Factory produced by experienced Sto Panel Technology affiliate applicators
- Performative capabilities – dirt, mold, and mildew resistance coatings and finishes available
Engineered and Tested Complete Wall System
StoPanel 3DP system includes all a building envelope’s control layers – air/water/vapor, thermal and water shedding – and has passed fire testing.
- Code Compliant System – meets IBC standards
- Large Format – Panels up to 10’ x 45’ dimensions for aesthetic flexibility and installation efficiency
- Lightweight- Dramatically reduced structural and shipping requirements compared to GFRC and other concrete claddings