Thank you for your interest in Sto Corp. Sto Corp. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on a non-discriminatory basis.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender, disability, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, religion, veteran or military status, citizenship, or any other class protected under federal, state or local law.
Sto Corp. offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your holistic needs.
We strive to offer programs that help support both mind and body, including quality healthcare insurance and wellness programs, plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead, and time off programs so you can recharge.
Eligible regular full-time employees enjoy a broad benefits package that include, but limited to:
- Health, dental and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match for participating employees
- Paid vacation, sick and volunteer days
- Paid holidays
- Education assistance for employees and eligible dependents
- On-site fitness center
Current Open Positions
Last Updated: March 6, 2020
How to Apply
Qualified candidates interested in applying for any of these positions should email or fax a cover letter and resume to:
Please call for any additional inquires.